Try the new class on the block
Postnatal core, cardio & strong-mama training in Leicestershire
Not yet had your 6 week check-up? Come along FOC and join us after class for a free cuppa, a chat and the opportunity to connect with other new mums.
CoreBaby! is a postnatal core stability programme, alongside cardio & resistance training to give you the all-round foundations to rebuild fitness safely and effectively, ready to get you back into your favourite pre-pregnancy exercise when the time is right for you….
- individualised core exercises tailored to close abdominal separation (diastasis recti), strengthen pelvic floor & help relieve back pain
- Work the entire body - upper, lower, core - and get the heart pumping
- Boost your metabolism
- Be kind to your joints and pelvic floor by being low impact but high energy
- Build muscle mass so that you burn calories day and night!
- rebuild your stamina with postnatal-friendly cardio
- Get strong with safe resistance work tailored for your new mum body
- Suitable from 6-8 weeks postpartum or 9 weeks+ post C section
No childcare needed – there's a great range of play gyms, nests and baby toys in class and your baby can be with you whilst you do your core work.
Stay on for a cuppa, a bite-sized treat (remember, I am a raw vegan chef too!) and a chat with the mums after class.
Mother-and-baby exercise class, CoreBaby! is on Tuesdays at 9.45am.
CoreBaby! - my postnatal core, cardio & strong-mama training programme in Leicestershire - takes place in Woodhouse Community Hall, LE12 8TZ. When the weather's good we take the class outdoors.
All Zest4lifeUK Leicestershire pregnancy fitness classes are run as courses that you can start at any point, space permitting:
- Message us for cost of current course & availability.
Sign up for CoreBaby!
Signing up is easy:
• Click on “registration form” which you will find in the menu down the left hand side of this screen
• Fill in the form and click “submit registration”
• I'll be in touch!