New Mum Drop In Abs Clinic
Every new mum should have access to fitness advice that can be trusted which is why I launched the New Mum Drop-In Clinic nearly half a decade ago. This is your first step towards getting fit postpartum and it's a FREE service - I want it to be accessible to everyone so feel free to share. Here is what is covered in the clinic:
- Your abdominals will be checked carefully for separation
- The tone of your deep abdominals (your core) will be assessed
- Your ability to use the deep abdominals will be tested
- If the abdominals have been weakened and are unresponsive, you will be shown how to rebuild the "messaging system" between brain and abdominals
- Pelvic floor will be discussed and we will look at strategies to rebuild the strength of these muscles
- We will discuss your specific fitness goals and advice will be given on a safe and effective way of working progressively towards these goals
- Any fitness questions you have: bring them along!
You will leave the Drop In Clinic with postnatal fitness knowledge and knowledge is power!
The drop-in clinic is suitable from around 3 weeks postpartum. If you have had a C section please wait until you are allowed to drive.
Contact us and we'll let you know when the next drop-in is taking place.
Get in touch HERE to book.